Springwood, Gawler East 5118
3 Bed 2 Bath 2 Living 2 Garage
Your new home in Barossa Wine Region
Welcome to Gawler East, South Australia's gateway to Barossa Wine Region
Just 40 min from Adelaide CBD and easy access from Northern Connector
This is the time to build your dream home to your taste and start living in nature's lap
with amenities at your doorstep, you will be buying groceries at local Foodland , filling your car at local servo and dropping your kids to local childcare. Prestigious Trinity College is just 11 min from your home.
There are plenty of educational institutions and local supermarkets as Target and Big W , just 5 min drive to your new home.
Time has come to build your own home as per your family's needs. With quality fittings and fixtures and wide range of selections to choose from , you deck up your dream home your way. Quality brands such as Italia Ceramics, Reece sanitary ware , Euro appliances will spec up your interiors for years to come .
Bring your own design or choose from builder's standard plans. No matter what design you start with , you can always tweak it to suit your situation and budgets.
With full turnkey inclusions, you have peace of mind to move into a home where all you need to bring is your furniture.
Standard Brief Inclusions:
- Feature brick to elevation with white mortar &/or render
- 2700m internal ceilings
- 25 degree roof pitch
- 90mm plain cove cornice throughout
- Soft close drawers to kitchen
- Overheads cupboards in kitchen to ceiling
- Built in robes to bed 2, 3 & 4
- Chrome standard mixer tapware throughout
- Reverse Cycle Ducted air-conditioning
- Alfresco is slabbed and tiled
- Colorbond automatic roller door
- Mirrors to bathrooms full width of vanity cupboards
- Timber laminate to main floor from builder's standard
- Carpet to bedrooms from builders standard
- Natural finish concrete paths and driveway
- Front landscaping including irrigation, mulch and plants
- Rear landscaping includes approx. 25m2 instant turf, mulch, plants and irrigation
- Letter box located at front of property
- TV antenna
- Para line Clothesline
- Holland blinds to all windows except wet areas
- Vertical blinds to sliding doors
- Good neighbourhood fence and side gate
- Gravity stormwater system
- 1000 litre rainwater tank plumbed to toilet with pump where applicable
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- 6.6 KW Tier 1 Solar system fully installed
Disclaimer : Land is subject to availability . Due care has been taken to obtain information from sources we believe to be reliable , whilst we cannot guarantee its accuracy and take no responsibility for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should seek independent legal advice and do their own due diligence regarding but not limited to property size, land size, floor plan and inclusions.
Land size 560 sqm
Floor size 190 sqm